Fine Organic Share Price Target (2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030) | Fine Organic Industries Ltd Fundamentals, Future Plans and more.
In this post we will talk about Fine Organic Share Price Target, so stay tuned till the end of this post, let’s get started.
Fine Organic Industries Ltd whose stock symbol is “FINEORG“, has given a returns of +469% from July 2018 to August 2023. Investors are predicting that this share can give good returns in future too, as per its past performance it can not be a good investment.
For a few years, this stock is getting a lot of decline, Seeing which investors are hesitating to invest in this stock. Well, whatever it may be, but the point is whether we should invest in Fine Organic shares. And even if we invest, then what is the target price of Fine Organic to be seen?
So in this post we will know the answers to all these questions, so keep tuning in to the end of this blog.
About Fine Organic
Fine Organic Industries is a company that specialises in the production of some special chemicals which is used in various industries like, food, plastics, cosmetics, and personal care. The company is incorporated in 1970 in india, and is known for its expertise in manufacturing oleochemical-based products.
The product portfolio of company includes a several range of additives like anti-fungal agents, anti-static agents, emulsifiers and more. These additives helps in improving the texture and taste of food products and also it helps to improves the properties of plastics, providing stability and texture to personal care items, and much more.
Also Read – Gland Pharma Share Price Target
Fine Organic Fundamentals
|Market Cap.||₹14,072 Cr|
|Debt To Equity||0.02|
- Price-to-Earnings Ratio (P/E Ratio): 25.21
- The P/E ratio of 25.21 suggests that investors are willing to pay approximately 25.21 times the company’s current earnings for each share.
- Industry P/E Ratio: 15.93
- Comparing the company’s P/E ratio to its Industrial average P/E ratio of 15.93 provides insights into its valuation relative to its peers. A higher ratio could signify higher growth expectations.
- Return on Equity (ROE): 49.44%
- With an impressive ROE of 49.44%, Fine Organic Industries efficiently utilizes shareholders’ equity to generate profits. This demonstrates the company’s ability to generate earnings from its shareholders’ investments.
- Earnings Per Share (EPS): ₹182.02
- Fine Organic Industries has an EPS of ₹182.02, representing the portion of profits allocated to each outstanding share. This figure indicates the company’s profitability on a per-share basis.
- Dividend Yield: 0.20%
- With a dividend yield of 0.20%, the company returns a small percentage of its stock price to shareholders through dividends. This can be attractive for investors seeking income from their investments.
- Book Value: ₹502.69
- Fine Organic Industries’ book value of ₹502.69 reflects its net asset value per share. This can be indicative of the company’s intrinsic value, although market prices may diverge.
- Debt to Equity Ratio: 0.02
- With a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02, Fine Organic Industries carries minimal debt relative to its equity.
Fine Organic Financial Trends
If we talk about the Revenue and Profit of Fine Organic then –
Its revenue in 2020 has been ₹ 1,038 Cr and profit is ₹ 165 Cr. There was a revenue of ₹ 1,133 Cr in 2021 and a profit of ₹ 120 Cr. In the same 2022, there was a profit of ₹ 260 Cr with a revenue of ₹ 1,876 Cr. And this year i.e. in 2023 there has been a profit of ₹ 618 Cr with a revenue of ₹ 3,023 Cr.
Fine Organic Share Price Target Table
|Year||Highest Price||Average Price||Lowest Price|
|Fine Organic Share Price Target 2023||₹5,273||₹5,136||₹5,044|
|Fine Organic Share Price Target 2024||₹6,064||₹5,752||₹5,549|
|Fine Organic Share Price Target 2025||₹6,974||₹6,443||₹6,103|
|Fine Organic Share Price Target 2026||₹8,020||₹7,216||₹6,714|
|Fine Organic Share Price Target 2027||₹9,224||₹8,082||₹7,385|
|Fine Organic Share Price Target 2028||₹10,607||₹9,051||₹8,124|
|Fine Organic Share Price Target 2029||₹12,198||₹10,138||₹8,936|
|Fine Organic Share Price Target 2030||₹14,028||₹11,354||₹9,830|
For more details about Fine Organic Share Price Target, you can watch this video –
Also Read – Deepak Fertilizers Share Price Target
Fine Organic Share Price Target 2023
The last year performance of this share poor, it has given a returns of -29% while in last 6 months the returns was -0.35%. It is being claimed that the share can give very less returns this year. So it’s average Fine Organic Share Price Target 2023 can be INR 5136 and it can show a highest share price of INR 5273 and lowest price of INR 5044.
Fine Organic Share Price Target 2024
The fundamentals of the company is almost good as its ROE is 49% and EPS 182, which sounds good. But the P/E ratio is 25, which is much higher than its Industry P/E which is 15.93, so it is quite concerning for the investors. Hereby, Experts are predicting that the highest, average and lowest Fine Organic Share Price Target 2024 can be INR 6,064, INR 5,752 and INR 5,549 respectively.
Fine Organic Share Price Target 2025
The profit of this company is increasing rapidly, even in 2023, the company has already made a highest profit of INR 618 crore. Considering this, the analysts are forecasting rally in this share, and it can give returns of upto 30%. The average price which is being predicted that is INR 6,443, And the highest and lowest Fine Organic Share Price Target 2025 can be INR 6,974 and INR 6,103.
Fine Organic Share Price Target 2030
Due to its good fundamentals and financial trends, it is being predicted that it can give good returns by 2030. The average Fine Organic Share Price Target 2030 can be INR 11,354 and highest price can be INR 14,038 while lowest can be seen around INR 9,830.
So friends, if you are investing in Fine Organic Industries shares only after seeing the share price target of Fine Organic, then do not do this. Because there are many reasons behind the rise and fall of the share price.
I hope you enjoy knowing the Fine Organic Share Price Target. If you want any more information or want to ask something regarding this then you can ask by commenting. We will try our best to reply to you and please share this article if possible.
What will be the share price of Fine Organic in 2040?
After doing lots of analysis about this stocks, share price of Fine Organic in 2040 can be around 20,000 – 25,000 rupees.
Is Fine Organic is debt free company?
No, currently Fine Organic Industries has a debt of ₹28.5 Crore.
Also Read –