Teji Mandi Review, Teji Mandi App (Review, Founder, Charges, Pros & Cons, Pricing, Uses and more)
Do you want to earn better returns and don’t have time to study stocks? This article will be life-changing for you.
Here is a thorough and honest review of the Teji Mandi app. This app will help you to buy stocks so that you do not have to dive into 5000+ companies in the stock market.
This app has 2 plans: TEJI MANDI FLAGSHIP AND TEJI MANDI MULTIPLIER.
The Teji Mandi repeater has given a great return of 42.26% CAGR. Teji Mandi flagship has given a crazy return of 37.13% CAGR, which is a very good return than an FD fund.
Teji Mandi is a SEBI registered investment advisor and a subsidiary of Motilal Oswal Financial Services. It aims to simplify stock market investing for retail investors by providing them with curated portfolios of premium equity stocks and timely rebalance updates. In this article, we will review Teji Mandi’s features, benefits, performance, and drawbacks.
Teji Mandi Review
Teji Mandi app allows more than 15 Stockbrokers, so it will be hassle-free for you to join and start making a portfolio. And so far this app has more than 1 million users in Play Store. Talking about the Teji Mandi App Review, this application has a grade of 4.2⭐ in the Play Store.
Sanjay Deshmukh Says – “Avoid subscribing to stock advisors in Teji Mandi as it often proves to be a futile expense. Instead, I suggest acquiring information and starting your investing path. Your advice to gain knowledge and invest freely in the stock market is sound and can indeed have several advantages.“
Priya Goswami Says – “Teji Mandi is a great tool for investors and it offers well-researched portfolios and helpful updates to investors. I suggest it to anyone interested in buying and I’ve personally seen good gains using Teji Mandi.“
Features of Teji Mandi
- Teji Mandi offers two types of portfolios: Flagship and Multiplier. The Flagship portfolio consists of 15-20 stocks from large-cap and mid-cap segments, while the Multiplier portfolio consists of 15-20 stocks from mid-cap and small-cap segments.
- Teji Mandi provides an app and a website where investors can access their portfolios, track their performance, and get notifications on when to buy or sell stocks. The app and the website also have blogs, podcasts, and videos that educate investors on various aspects of stock market investing.
- Teji Mandi charges a subscription fee for each portfolio, which varies depending on the duration and the type of portfolio. The subscription fee ranges from Rs. 99 to Rs. 499 per month. The subscription fee does not include brokerage charges, which are charged separately by the broker.
- Teji Mandi has a referral program that rewards both the referrer and the referee with Rs. 300 instant cashback when they subscribe to any portfolio.
What providers does the Teji Mandi app support?
Teji Mandi Supports almost all famous 15+ stock trading apps like Zerodha, Groww, 5paisa, Angel One, Upstox, etc.
|No need to do research and analysis of stocks by yourself
|Charges of this app may decrease your ROI
|The trust of Sebi Securities and Exchange Board of India
|There is no free version of the app provided.
|The trust of Sebi Securities and Exchange Board of India
|customer support is not that much of good.
Benefits of Teji Mandi
- Teji Mandi claims to offer several benefits to investors, such as:
- Simplified and hassle-free investing: Teji Mandi takes care of the research, analysis, and selection of stocks, and provides investors with ready-made portfolios that suit their risk appetite and investment horizon. Investors do not need to worry about tracking the market movements, news, or events, as Teji Mandi sends them timely alerts on when to buy or sell stocks.
- Diversified and balanced portfolios: Teji Mandi ensures that the portfolios are well-diversified across sectors, industries, and market capitalizations, and are balanced in terms of growth and value stocks. This helps to reduce the risk and volatility of the portfolios and enhance the returns in the long run.
- Expertise and experience: Teji Mandi is backed by Motilal Oswal Financial Services, one of the leading financial services companies in India, with over three decades of experience in the stock market. Teji Mandi’s team of analysts and advisors have extensive knowledge and expertise in the equity market and follow a rigorous and disciplined approach to stock selection and portfolio management.
- Transparency and trust: Teji Mandi is transparent about its portfolio composition, performance, and fees, and provides investors with regular updates and reports on their portfolios. Teji Mandi is also regulated by SEBI and follows the highest standards of ethics and compliance.
Performance of Teji Mandi
- Teji Mandi claims to have delivered impressive returns on its portfolios since its inception in 2020. According to its website, as of December 31, 2023, the Flagship portfolio had a cumulative return of 87.5%, while the Multiplier portfolio had a cumulative return of 132.6%. These returns are compared to the benchmark indices of Nifty 50 and Nifty Midcap 100, which had cumulative returns of 42.8% and 68.9%, respectively, in the same period.
- Teji Mandi also claims to have outperformed its peers and competitors in the investment advisory space, such as Zerodha Smallcase, Groww, and Upstox. According to its website, as of December 31, 2023, the Flagship portfolio had a higher return than the average return of the top 10 smallcases on Zerodha, while the Multiplier portfolio had a higher return than the average return of the top 10 mutual funds on Groww and Upstox.
Drawbacks of Teji Mandi
- Teji Mandi also has some drawbacks that investors should be aware of, such as:
- Limited choice and customization: Teji Mandi does not offer any choice or customization to investors in terms of the number, type, or weightage of stocks in the portfolios. Investors have to follow the portfolios as they are, and cannot add, remove, or modify any stocks according to their preferences or goals.
- High subscription fee and brokerage charges: Teji Mandi charges a subscription fee for each portfolio, which can be expensive for some investors, especially if they have a small investment amount or a short investment horizon. Moreover, the subscription fee does not include the brokerage charges, which are charged separately by the broker. The brokerage charges can vary depending on the broker, the frequency of transactions, and the amount of investment. These charges can eat into the returns of the portfolios and reduce the net profit for the investors.
- No guarantee of returns or capital protection: Teji Mandi does not guarantee any returns or capital protection to investors, and warns them that investing in the stock market involves risk and uncertainty. Investors should be prepared to face volatility, fluctuations, and losses in their portfolios, and should not invest more than they can afford to lose. Teji Mandi also advises investors to consult their financial advisors before investing in its portfolios.
Teji Mandi is a SEBI registered investment advisor that offers curated portfolios of premium equity stocks and timely rebalance updates to retail investors. It claims to simplify stock market investing for investors and provide them with diversified, balanced, and high-performing portfolios. However, it also has some drawbacks, such as limited choice and customization, high subscription fee and brokerage charges, and no guarantee of returns or capital protection. Investors should weigh the pros and cons of Teji Mandi before investing in its portfolios, and should do their own research and due diligence.
Is Teji Mandi free?
No, it needs a small amount less than the price of a pizza
Is Teji Mandi registered with SEBI?
Yes, it is a SEBI-registered subsidiary of Motilal Oswal Financial Services.
Is Teji Mandi available on iPhone?
Yes, it is available on iPhone as well as on Android.
What are the options for Teji Mandi?
3 months – ₹ 1,497 ( ₹ 499 per month)
6 months – ₹ 2,394 ( ₹ 399 per month)
12 months – ₹ 3,588 ( ₹ 299 per month)